Filtered Water From Your Current Faucet. ClearLink PRO™ is a first-to-market wireless control system that allows you to get Culligan® filtered water from your main faucet. Until now installing an RO system required a dedicated faucet, meaning drilling a hole or losing a soap dispenser. Now you can use your existing faucet to wash vegetables with your sprayer, fill pots for cooking, or simply enjoy a filtered glass of water.
- Use your existing faucet eliminating the need to drill a hole
- Wireless technology allows you to place the ClearLink PRO™ button virtually anywhere
- Integrated filter life indicator takes the guesswork out of when to replace filters
- Water quality monitor ensures you have the best quality water at all times
- Filtered water can be added to any room with a sink
Click here to download the ClearLink Pro brochure.
Click here to download the Good Water Machine brochure.
- Filter life gauge ensures your system is producing the best quality water
- LED backlight display shows when filtered water is flowing
- On trend design in multiple finishes to compliment today's kitchen decor
- The alert indicator illuminates when the filters, RO membrane, or batteries need to be replaced
How Does it Work
- ClearLink PRO™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button.
- The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connected to the Culligan water filter.
- For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet.
- When your done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
Good Water Machine®
Drinking Water Appliance
Demand the Great Tasting, Quality Drinking Water You Deserve. Leading a healthy life is a conscious decision—one that you need to work at on a daily basis. To help you feel and perform at your best, various health experts recommend drinking at least eight glasses of water every day. And now staying healthy and hydrated are easier than ever with the Culligan Good Water Machine appliance—offered exclusively through your local Culligan dealer.
- In the home
- At the office
- Cost savings
- Reduced waste
The Finest in Water Filtration
The Culligan Good Water Machine appliance’s reverse osmosis (RO) filtration method improves the taste and odor of your drinking water and reduces microscopic impurities.† With reverse osmosis, water passes through an ultra-thin, semi-permeable membrane, which filters unwanted particles, such as sodium and lead. The result is the deliciously clear water you’d expect from the water experts at Culligan—available in the convenience of your own home, right at your fingertips.
With Culligan, Getting Clear, Great Tasting Water Is Easy.
To enjoy the clean, invigorating water provided by the Culligan Good Water Machine appliance, just call your local Culligan expert who will professionally install the unit. Ideal for even the largest family, the Culligan Good Water Machine appliance is a cost-effective solution that will give you and your family great tasting Culligan water for years to come. Even your kids will prefer the refreshing taste of your new, crystal-clear Culligan water—a great alternative to sugary drinks.
And don’t limit yourself to just drinking the water. Use it for cooking and in a variety of other culinary ways to give you and your family:
- better-tasting coffee, tea and juices
- more flavorful soups, sauces and pasta
- richer baby formula
- clearer ice cubes
- crisper fruits and vegetables
*Impurities may not be in your water.
Over two-thirds (67%)* of Americans are generally concerned about the quality of their household water supply.
*National Consumer Water Quality Association (WQA) research survey, 2009
The Good Water Sentry™ Monitor option continually monitors the RO filter for optimum operation.
- Green means quality Culligan water.
- Red means it’s time for a filter change.
Screens up to 99% total dissolved solids.
A Healthy Difference for Your Home or Office
Culligan drinking water is an easy and welcome way to help you and your family or coworkers enjoy a healthier lifestyle. With a Culligan drinking water system you will benefit from having clean, refreshing Culligan water available at any time. The Good Water Machine includes a drinking water faucet for your home, and with the optional Good Water Sentry monitor that continually monitors the RO filter for optimum operation.
With the long lasting filters within Culligan Drinking Water Systems, you’ll enjoy a continuous supply of great tasting water for pennies a glass without the hassles of small pack or 5 gallon containers.
Going Green was Never So Easy
By using a Culligan Drinking Water System you are helping to reduce the amount of plastic bottles that end up in landfills along with decreasing the amount of oil and gasoline used to produce and deliver these bottles.
Hey Culligan Man!
With a Culligan drinking water system, you get your own Culligan Man®. With over 75 years of water treatment experience, you can trust that they will help you find the right system to solve your water problems and bring you cleaner, clearer, refreshing Culligan drinking water.
A. Sediment Filters
Screens out sediments and particles down to 5 microns that cause cloudy water.
B. Reverse Osmosis Filters
Reduces dissolved substances such as radium, lead and many others.†
C. Carbon Filters
Reduces elements that cause water to taste and smell unpleasant, including the taste and odor of chlorine.
D. Post Carbon Filter
A second carbon filter ensures your drinking water is clean and fresh.
E. Automatic Shutoff Valve
Shuts off the system when reservoir tank is full.
F. Manifold Assembly
Houses three separate filter technologies in a unique space saving design.
G. Designer Faucet
Multiple styles and colors are available. An optional monitor light on the base indicates time to change filters.
H. Reservoir Tank
Durable, high quality steel tank ensures you’ll have a plentiful supply of refreshing water.
- Available in 3 different colors: white, chrome and brushed nickel
- Constructed of plastic and stainless steel
- Easily mounts on kitchen sink
- Integral lights that indicate water quality
- Aqua-Cleer® faucet rotary operation
- Air gap faucet (non-air gap version available for international)
Tested and Certified
The Culligan Good Water Machine is tested and certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of:
- Radium 226/228
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Trivalent Chromium
CAUTION: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in your water. Source water exceeding chemical parameters requires pre-treatment.
† Consult the Performance Data Sheet for the specific contaminant reduction capabilities of this device. Limited Lifetime Warranty on Good Water Machine (excluding expendable filter cartridge & RO membrane)
Products manufactured and marketed by Culligan International Company (Culligan) and its affiliates are protected by patents issued or pending in the United States and other countries. Culligan reserves the right to change the specifications referred to in this literature at any time, without prior notice.
Culligan, Hey Culligan Man, Culligan Man, Good Water Machine, Aqua-Cleer, Good Water Sentry are trademarks of Culligan International Company or its affiliates. Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.
The Culligan Good Water Machine® has been tested and certified by WQA and is certified to meet NSF standards for RO systems.
* Culligan’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ensures that your Culligan Dealer will address your water problems. If you are not fully satisfied with a Culligan Product within 30 days after your purchase, we will give you a full refund – no questions asked. Dealer participation may vary.